Public spending, consultations and national strategies can often make working in nursery and childcare and education sector a challenging hurdle. Our highly skilled team at Saracens has knowledge and experience of this sector to offer you advice and guidance on the process of buying, selling or re-developing a nursery. We are happy to also assist you with day-to-day management and operational issues.
A typical nursery owner’s challenges will include government changes, Ofsted inspections, employees and employment issues, late or non-payment of fees, compliance with data protection regulations, equipment, security systems, suppliers, debtors, and of course the children and parents. Needless to say, children’s nurseries operate in an ever- increasing complex legal environment such that legal advice is manifest.
To make the process easier for you, we can assist with:
• buying and selling businesses and companies
• Setting up a brand new business
• Property matters
• Planning and environmental issues
• corporate restructuring
• joint ventures
• Contracts with parents and suppliers
• Health and safety and Ofsted regulatory issues
• Employee policies and general employment issues
• Data protection and intellectual property rights
• Litigation claims
• Dispute resolution through mediation, arbitration and litigation
• Debt collection for unpaid fees
If you require our assistance, please request a call back.